- Configure failover interface in 1st Head Node
- Register license for HA
- Prepare HA configuration using command
- Go to Setup menu to prepare configuration
- Check Clone Failover for clone instruction
- Power-on second head node, let it boot to PXE
- Select Rescue in PXE menu
- Login as root
- Start cloning by calling
$ /cm/cm-clone-install --failover
- The second head node will reboot automatically once completed
- Back to primary head node.
- In cmha-setup menu, select Finalize.
- Verify HA status
$ cmha status
- In cmha-setup menu, configure shared storage.